Join or Renew Your Membership
Whether you’ve just discovered Jane Austen through a film adaptation or are a longtime Janeite,
we welcome your membership in JASNA.
JASNA membership is open to everyone interested in the life and works of Jane Austen.
Benefits of membership include:
- A subscription to JASNA News, the Society’s newsletter, which is published three times a year and includes news, feature articles, and book reviews;
- Our annual journal, Persuasions, a leading source for Austen studies;
- Membership in one or more of our regional groups;
- An opt-in email subscription to JASNA’s monthly e-bulletin and other timely announcements;
- An invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting, our “members-only” three-day conference;
- Advance notice of tours to England tailored for JASNA members.
Membership in JASNA
To join, or to learn more about dues and benefits, visit the JASNA membership page. Having a JASNA membership will automatically “enroll” you in a region based on where you live. You may also list secondary region if you are a part-time resident. There are no additional dues paid for this. For example, you may select JASNA Greater Phoenix for your primary region, and JASNA Southern Arizona for your secondary region, if desired.
A portion of your dues to JASNA is returned to your primary region to support our regional meetings and events.